Resume of Shannnon Graham
Shannon @ rocketships ca
250 920 8796
Victoria, British Columbia
I am interested in companies that work with embedded systems, bionics, robots, and programming languages I've never heard of. Right now I'm happily employed at Radar Hill and not available for hire, but if you stumble across this site and think we should talk, please send me an email.
At Radar Hill, we make beautiful, functional websites for clients we love.
Diploma in Computer Systems Technology at Camosun College
- A two year practical course in computer programming and hardware.
- Topics covered include object oriented, functional, and procedural
programming, database administration, network administration, web design, electronic circuit design,
professional writing and public speaking.
Web Programmer, Radar Hill Technology
August 2013 to present
- Maintained websites.
- Created new features for in house CMS.
- Used, developed, and maintained Pyramid, a PHP framework built on CakePHP.
- Gained expertise in MySql and PHP.
Event organizer/Publicist/Mechanic, Recyclistas Bike Shop
June 2010 to present
- Organized a three-day bike polo tournament and shop anniversary event,
involving several hundred guests, a dozen or so volunteers, bands, food, tshirt, advertising, and housing for out of towners.
- Designed and implemented an advertising campaign for the shop,
including print materials, newspaper ads, billboards, stickers and website.
- Built bikes.
- Taught visitors how to work on their own bikes.
Project Manager/Developer, Saanich Youth Council
October 2012 to June 2013
- Led of team of 3 in developing a website aimed at helping Saanich
residents inform and persuade one another about community issues.
- Gathered business requirements, produced technical specifications and documentation,
created the software, and delivered the product on time.
Peer Support Technician, Camosun College
October 2012 to April 2013
- Assisted computer lab users in diagnosing and solving computer issues.
Help Desk Technician, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Co-op term, July to September, 2012
- Conducted complete rollout of new computers and Windows 7 operating system across the department,
including backup of old computers, installation of new machines, installation of OS and programs,
restoration of backups, and follow-up troubleshooting.
- Diagnosed and solved hardware problems.
- Secured old hardware.